Knitting well on Frileuse Hat.

45 seconds later:

It was a tad to tight (I won’t wear it with pleasure if it’s too tight)
I didn’t like the big Yarn Overs at the back (my hair will show through and the leafs of the flower were not well defined)
I made a counting mistake so three of the stockinette stitches differed in width to the other ones. Minor detail but as long as I’m ripping I might as well adjust it.

I’ve thought up another rythm for the hat and the cables. I’ll insert a small cable into the st.st. section. Make the purl sections smaller so the cables are more pronounced.
Increase the overall stitch count a bit.

I’m really enjoying this knit. Even if there’s not much left of it at the moment.
It’ll be a great hat!

UPDATE:
45 seconds after I posted this blogpost:

because it had some weird bobbles going on. And this really is going to be a great hat.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s